2009年9月29日火曜日

United Kingdom

Last summer vacation, I went to England and stayed three weeks in Bath. Before I visited, I didn't know much about England and its culture, but I had the image of "Harry Potter" and I was looking forward to see beautiful and traditional buildings and houses.

Buckingham Palace and Queen Elizabeth, Fish and Chips and English tea are very popular and also well known in Japan. There are a lot of things that are essential to know United Kingdom, but I would like to tell you the weather in England.

In spite of visiting during summer, I was surprised at its cold temperature! In early morning, you can see your breath because it's very cold; about 10 degree. In addition, do you know English "shower"? This is rain in short time. In Britain, you always have to keep this in your mind because you would get shower frequently. Most British people don't care shower and usually don't bring their umbrellas, but I always use my umbrella so it became dirty:(

This is a photo I took last year!
I love Harry Potter!
I love England!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿